DO YOU NEED A MIRROR?
There are so many benefits to incorporating a mirror in your décor!
Mirrors make small spaces feel larger, add variety to plain walls, increase light in dark areas, reflect the beauty of a fine piece of furniture, bring a lackluster room to life, and serve as a functional appearance-check as you walk out the door. A custom framed mirror is the perfect addition to almost any décor.
Take this quiz to determine if you need a custom mirror:
- Do you have an odd sized space?
- Do you need to match a piece of furniture?
- Do you have a space that needs punch?
- Do you have a unique, hard-to-define personal style?
- Do you want to create a focal point or conversation piece?
- Do you have a dark area in your home?
- Do you need to duplicate a scene in your home?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need a custom mirror built just for you! We can help!
Why do you need a custom-built mirror?
These days, it’s easy to find cheap premade mirrors; these mirrors tend to be flimsy and warped. When professional custom framers like us build your mirror, we are building it to your specifications – right down to the last detail – exactly sized for your space and your style. You get to be involved in the design process, choosing from hundreds of frame samples and mirror choices to build a unique, one-of-a-kind mirror for your home. Because it is built by hand, the quality is unsurpassed; pre-manufactured mirrors cannot compare to the care that our custom framers will commit to your framed mirror. Our framers will make sure your mirror will safely stand the test of time, hang properly, and fit beautifully in your space.
By simply changing the frame, you can design a mirror perfectly suited to your own personal style.
Hang it right the first time!
When you are ready to hang your mirror, consider these tips for proper placement:
- Think about the tallest person using it – don’t make them bend down or visually cut their head off!
- Look at what the mirror is reflecting – is it pleasing? Do you want that visual duplicated?
- Don’t let a mirror startle you. For example, if you place a mirror directly in front of your door, you may get startled by your own reflection as you walk into your home.
- Don’t place a mirror across from another mirror – your home isn’t a carnival funhouse.
A Custom Framed Mirror Can…