Sporting events, star athletes, and our favorite sports teams are important parts of our lives and represent so many amazing moments. Over the years, we collect all kinds of sports memorabilia, like pictures, ticket stubs, articles, game programs, and jerseys; these items remind us of the great game-winning memories and talented team players who have added so much to our lives.
Do You Remember…
- The baseball game when your favorite player hit the home run that won the game? What happened to all the pictures you took?
- Or how about the baseball cards you had when you were a kid (if your Mom didn’t throw them away while you were at college…)?
- Where is your prized autographed jersey? You waited for 2 hours to have it signed by the future Hall of Famer…
- Can you forget the look on your child’s face when they won the little league MVP award? Or the glory and accolades after you won the championship game in high school?
- Remember that fishing trip reunion with your buddies? Where did that photograph go?
You’ve got boxes and boxes of sports memorabilia, probably stored under the bed or in a closet behind the hats that you never wear. Not only have you forgotten the memories that brought such joy, but your items are unprotected from the ravages of time. That’s no way to enjoy them!
Bring that feeling back by framing these items so that you can look at them every day. Not only are you creating a conversation piece, you’re also passing those memories along – some of them historical. And the bonus? Now they are protected from the elements that can age them.
Conservation Framing: We want your heirlooms to survive for a lifetime without change of color, damage from glues, or out-gassing from materials that are not acid-free. Our framers use the best materials for your projects.